Friday, June 20, 2008



Again, just some guy here with nothing to say.

However this blog is my new journey on becoming the writer I always wanted to be so now....I Am.

The legendary Scootrt Tramp Scotty and his "Ol' Lady" Michelle are staying with me for a few days here in Ass-ville and I have welcomed there presence by treating them to a hearty late night breakfast at the local Waffle House.

Scotty is a professional freelance writer among working on an amazing book that he has spent nearly five years puring his heart and soul into and traveling extensively to fulfill his wanderlust while researching many important factual documents in said writing. I am positive this book will leave a mark on may for decades to come.

It is coming early now and I haven't much sleep lately with my guests here and we have spent the last three nights a two local bike nights and tonight at the drum circle and eating too much ice cream so bye for now and much to come again.