Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More 'Buza!!

Ok, I admit something got me on a Hayabusa kick lately, maybe its the temptation of the possibility of putting a "Busa poweplant in the Bandit this winter. I am not sure.

Finally we found some "Busa purity on ScrewTube. No flash no ass just plain moto talk. Let the wheels do the talking friends. Anyone can sit and look cool, or can they cause if you sittin you aint ridin. Am I really this much of an ass, yeah maybe, or maybe it's just easy to call out the daily roll call from behind the screen scene.

OK....the point I am tryin to make is this quick little clip right here shows how ya ride a motorcycle. You cant ride this way with a bagger. And all y'all old guys who claim these "crotch rockets" to be too dangerous....Check your facts, anything lighter, faster and and more nimble is bound to be safer, least thats what the insurance companies believe. Fewer fatal single vehicle wrecks on sport bikes. Period!

Imma go listen to Birds of Maya now....they are my new fave band. Maybe I will blog on them soon.