Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ode to Pit Stop


It is with sadness in my heart that I write todays post. Last night while streaming college football and working and playing around on the computer a post cam through on FaceBook from Moses who was relaying us all the news that our friend and fellow biker Robbie a.k.a Pit Stop Bob was involved in a wreck.

Thankfully it was not near as bad as it could have been and most recent reports tell me that Robbie is conscious in Mission Hospital in Asheville N.C beginning the recovery process.

I am not the best with words at times for situations like these and any thing sappy I might say I can only imagine will be returned with Bob's style of laughter and sarcasm that only he is known for.

Latest word is a front end has been sourced for the bike and we (Precision Cycles) have offered donation of time and parts to get the ol girl back on the road.

Rest up Robbie, we got that battery here waiting for you as well I need some more ink on my arm.

All the best and Gods Speed brother.