Monday, March 23, 2009

how not to build a house


Should any of my devoted ever hire a G.C to have there vey own home built and should it begin to look like this midway through the drying in phase do us all a favor and fire your contractor.

Sadly it was my gun and my hammer that did a large portion of this work, an a lesson learned, never ever ever do work you dont believe in for the sake of cashing a check. As a consolation, I let the man keep one of my ladders. Nice one too!!



Now some of you non-builder types and possibly some of you that have and can and will build a home in the future may not see just what I am speaking of here but I guarantee at least 2 things of many which are likely to happen to this place. 1) It is gonna be infested with rot mold and mildew within 10 years (ok, that 3) and four, this place is going to be impossible to keep up with the heating and cooling expense.