Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So in addition to Bikes, dogs, guns and women, for your readin, listening and Viewing pleasure we will have music, cars, building theory, and a whole mix of other Riff Raff. Think June Cleaver meets Jonny Rotten and decided to have babies, lots of em. runnin around Jonnys beachfront home in Malibu.

I will do my best to stay away from politics, religion, and other hot button issues like the OctoMom and generally any other topic discussed on Nacy Grace or Montel, Likely because in my book those people suck and should pay me a dollar an hour to pull weeds in my flower beds, not that I have flower beds mind you but if I did......Nancy Grace would be on her knees pulling dandelions!!

Let us also keep in mind this blog unlike many I have see is here as a public serice to you my readers. Though I cant always promise there wont be some self serving latitudes going on here, especially when I might be having an all about me moment, I will over all do my best to show off a larger world that I and hopefully you will find thought provoking and interesting which will likely bring you back for more. And we cant ignore the heart of this blog, which is to help myself build a profile on the cheap with the goal that one day someone out there, and maybe you will pay me for my ramblings and Nancy Grace.....