Friday, January 20, 2012

Jump On That

Really been letting the old self go lately, too much time on the Internet, too many dreams left being unfulfilled. Yeah, I can talk a good game but you know, there is some shit to get done and I aint makin it happen.

I have put myself on hold for far too long, left myself behind. Damn there is some cool shit out there to happen in this time.

From here out videos are to only be self produced, I mean.....you could watch this shit yourself right? Otherwise I gotta assume you are only here to listen to my bitching whining and moaning. You do realize you can leave comments yeah.

Were movin, separate directions, some shit has really got to give. My heart is no longer in A.A, my heart is left little in motorcycles, and my heart is left little into much of anything I once gave a shit about. It's time to reconnect with me. Just me

Labor day jumps 2011 from Guru on Vimeo.