Thursday, January 19, 2012

waters fine

But this shit is even cooler. Some folk have asked me lately about my skateboarding past, and / or present. Yes, skateboards are a gift to humanity. as a young teenager, it was not all that cool to be a skater in hickTown Ohio. so whats a small group of kids to do. Skate like hell, name your loose knit no rules team HickTown and skate where ever we could.

Pools were mostly in a magazine, we had a loose conection of half pipes and various other skate devices scattered throughout Ohio and we were punk ass lil kids.

Arto's Pool from Gravis Footwear on Vimeo.




A couple of the old guys featured here are lucky to be alive, well....I guess we are all lucky to be alive. Real nice video for todays post, though I never understood the "Look a camera! lemme give it the middle finger and make a goofy face!" Little over done my man, otherwise pretty cool stuff here today