Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shoe me


I miss skateboarding. I decided that today while watching a young man at the local skatepark. On a whim and a couple hours to kill I took my friends boy to the local park. While watching him learn some basic tricks and seeing some ego and humility float around the kidney bowl I couldnt help but grab my young friends board and do a lil carving around. Really no big deal until U factor in I had no shoes. My feet shod with only some dime store flip flops I took to a lil street course carving. It took not long to realize I was much better off sans flip flop and off they went into the grass. Young boys and girls not to mention parents on the bench took this with much amusement though most of many tried to hide there curiosity.

Hippie I was told, I was told this was way to hippie to be pulling off but pull off I did. What else can one do at a park next to the river but let a lil inner hippie out. and the decision made to head back to the old days and make sure the truck arsenal is now complete with shoes, socks and a skateboard.