Friday, June 26, 2009

The ultimate bike clip!!

No, I did not choose the title but I did embed it here on my lil blog so maybe, just maybe my cager audience who lives through my two and 4 heel moto and sk8 adventures might just start to see it. Maybe just one lil glimpse into the life.

This past year nearly to the day I recently dubbed year of the funeral. I haven't seen this many folks check out in 12 months since the great heroin bottom of 2001. That was one hell of a painful year. But I will say one thing, seeing folks die from so called "natural causes" seems a whole lot more senseless to me than anything you may witness here. I don't know who was first quoted as saying so but it was something about "I do not want to live my life only to arrive safely at death" Sadly I have seen a lot of that this year. One death was a fellow rider, friend and business man who went headlong into a guardrail rounding an outside curve that he apparently misjudged and needless to say front wheel and shoulder gravel was a deadly combo. But hey!!! You can die having pushed the edge a lil too far or you can go quiet and safe like somewhere in an Omaha nursing home.

God Bless my fallen family.