Thursday, November 17, 2011

India.

I thought maybe this blog should get a little more real for a while, a little less smart ass and a little more doing something to make the world better. Maybe a charity or some shit I don't know. the wife does want me to shine the Cadillac for Toys for Tots this weekend, a big red bow on the grill and shit. I dunno.....she doesn't ask much but that typically aint my scene. We do have our logo on the t-shirt so a part of me feels like we did our part. We stroked a check and a local kid gets a better Christmas because of it. Not that I need a pat on the back or nothing, just doing our part. Local business should give some back to the locals I firmly believe.

Now if I had the choice I would like to go to India. Lots of two wheeled scoots over there and apparently the self propelled 4 wheel click clack is catching on. Indians seem to wear poverty better than Americans but what do I know, I have heard of some shit dropping down over there too. I was blessed with a chillum and Ganges water from The Dude once though.

Here's ta fuckin!