Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 3

OK, it would appear I forgot about his part, THE DETOX!

Tired, sore, cranky, felling a little bit sick, I have had nothing today but 3 bannana, strawberry and green food (superfood) smoothies. Yes...there are those who will encourage me to "get some meat in me belly" NO......this is good, this is raw detox. I am releasing the sugar, the toxins, the chemical laden stuff they allow to be called "food"

Think about it, the same companies who bring you dinner are the same exact corporations who bring you chemo. Friggin completely insane. Just plain insane

Storm is the man here though, yes I know I am hopping all over the place, it is partially the nature of the bugger boo. WhooDooo VooDooo.

Dude is in better shape than me, and 25 years older. One of many why I am gettin back on board