Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Record.

So something must have worked. We have already set a new record for Blog hits just since the last post. Very interesting.

Despite falling asleep with the light on and my book in my lap. (Hate when I do that) I feel suprisingly refreshed today. No coffee but a fruit smoothie for the AM. Some prayer and meditating along with some more laundry.

Was boxing a big ol stack of some old moto-magazines and a customer walked right in and said he would take em off my hands for me. Very easy and very cool. Claims the new owner of said magazines will be a youngun that loves lookin at pictures. Even better.

Last night laundry was accomplished, (some of it) A big box of books was loaded into the car, clothes got seperated for a Goodwill give away pile and I cranked out 4 sets of 25 pushups. Felt damn good despite a little soreness I believe it is merely a sign. I used to crank 100 pushups like cake to a fat mans mouth. No Sweat.

Dunno what to add here today but a post always grabs more attention with some eye candy. Let us UTube browse a bit