Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NEW WAY

So as some of you may have picked up on lately the blog is an on and off again endeavor. I am a very busy guy these days and as I confessed earlier there is much to do so I may simplify to get back to a better life.

The past nine months I have made a decision that has mostly put me behind this computer has caused some serious psyche damage. Anger, depression, back pain, not to mention getting off my routine of pushups, situps, walkin the dog and other good things I always placed high value on in life since the coming of my sobriety over 5 years ago now.

There was once a time when I was hanging with some serious Raw Food folks. I was strong happy healthy and satisfied but as any good alcoholic I went back to the bottle. Slowly @ first then like always FULL F'N BORE!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! Who wouldn't love a life of drama, county jail, fist fights and other fun stuff.

Sadly I confess that @ this moment I am really not in a good mind frame to be writing this. I am tired, my head itches, my complexion has been fired up again and I got more chores to do than one can imagine. I am also aware of certain spiritual laws which will allow things and people in my life to fall by the wayside. This is another thing I will deal and re-act to as this comes along.....

First things first. One by one eliminate all trash in the house and in the shop. By trash I mean things which no longer serve me. Old books, magazines, clothes and other B.S which I might think has a certain "attachement"

Second, (or in line with first) get the hell back on the program horse. Meetings, step work, prayer, meditation, running, workout etc. The loss of these simple things in life has caused some turmoil as of late. Some small some medium sized, no major cop calling drama but could happen if I keep on the trail

Next get off the junk, the sweets, the coffee, the nicotine etc. I was for a long time always praised that I looked much younger than I am but that she-it has been really catching up. Damn I am gettin old and as I look around I see a whole society of mean loathsome angry mother f'ers doin the same and more. we are a sick people and I only have the power to change the I AM so I AM.

There is much much more to come but as a viable and healthy way of keepin this thing rollin I pledge to keep this blog rollin with daily updates on the happenings on my life. If it inspires you then AWESOME if it makes you look elsewhere for negative shit. Which I realized I been posting some negative shit lately then that's fine too. See afformentioned reasons and consequences.

Change List......Diet.......Work........Money........Housing...........Exercise..........Attitude.........Stuff. Material STUFF. That shit is really drivin me up a wall for sure. I gotta make this move before I end up with a gut. Guts. It takes guts. We (I) will be keeping a photo log as well of the physical changes as well this here corner will update you on the mental spiritual and emotional but the shit really has to change and it can only get better.

this guys a friend of mine. He can give you some explanation on the path I am looking @.
First things first.