Tuesday, November 30, 2010

McMurtry Music

OK....I been gone a while....I had some shit to do damnit!

Look, if you read this blog or look upon my FB profile or if...think of it.....have a real in the flesh conversation with me you know I love this squaller...Alt. Country some call it. Lets call it music. Real Fucking Music! BMG has no clue what that is. Think Lucero meets Fire Walk with Me.

It has some truth, some meaning and some god-damned soul. The heart is just a given. There aint a whole mess of it around these days. Hate to say it but fucking Love and Rockets had more soul than most these sum bitches out here today. I had a Love and Rockets shirt back in the day. You remember no one heard of 'em till they happened to score one radio hit, the fell back into obscure or prolly some flat in London more likely where they could drink in peace.

I am really in the mood some some good god damned curse words today.Take your radio and stick it up your arse