Friday, November 5, 2010

MIGRAINE?!?!

What the hell black bells??? I am told I had a migraine headache yesterday, never had such a God awful pain in my skull. Felt like I was gonna vomit! All that I could do was get home, get the comfies on and crawl under the sheets for 12 hours. OUCH!!!!

So some of you may be wondering, (Ima switch gears here) why just why would a man such as me want to take his blog in this direction. Why would I put all my "schitt" for all the WWW to see??

Good question shipmate, answer is I really dont have an idea for ya but could say it is something to make me more motivated, more dedicated and more transparent to all my friends family and devoted. Look here......we all are in this together, whether you agree with it or not we all ride this big ol monkey train one toe @ a time so why not. As my friend said this morning...."We're human...nothing more nothing less, just human. "

So this blog is now taking the direction to motivate, educate, aggravate and maybe even isolate. The path I am choosing as said once before will cause others to be disrupted and discouraged. It takes some real guts to walk to the pace of a different cadence. It is all I have left to do. True originality has faded, nothing is really real anymore and nothing is overly ecstatic so get over it. Try something new, something pure and something whole, it looks a bit like an apple if you knoe what I mean.

So the fridge has been stocked, Whole Raw Organic fruits, nuts, and veggies. I took an amazing stop @ the pool this morning and whooooboy that something.

Todays video is not intended for those who are dis-pleased with graphic violence......toward pigs, yes, pigs.