Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

So I really have nothing new or interesting to say, right now I am hangin in an RV in a mountain setting, basically avoiding the assholes on amateur night. There is a bonfire outside, an extra pack of Reds in the Carhart and I am pretty much hunkered down for the next day or so.

The return back to work looms in the next few days but I am fortunate to have a job that feels like play, and we got some pretty cool projects waiting for us and a real nice clientele list being built. For instance I spotted two of our customers on national television tonight. No, not a fluke but we have several coaches and what not that frequent us.

So 2011 had its ups and downs but I am not a "Fuck 2011" guy, it seems to be a popular bandwagon to jump on. So yeah....another year, a few less hairs, a few more dollars. I got married, so that's a big deal I spose. The dog is losing her young-ness, meaning I now have to mostly lift her up into the truck for her beloved "rides" We were both pretty sad the day we discovered she could no longer "load up"

So there seems to be quite a few phrases in quotation marks here. Maybe we should move on.....Here's to Marlboro Reds on special occasions like tonight, more coffee than necessary, regular workouts in an old school gym with my work boots and blue jeans and old school most anything.

Absolute Body Control from soonaspossible on Vimeo.




Here's a snapshot of my previous life, and here's to another year