Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fuggin A

Some folks here asked me...how can you aspire to be a proffessional writer if'n we see typo's and stuff?

My answer....cuz that's what make s the blog you fool. If'n I had finished school like a good toy soldier maybe not. It was like the time I wrote a paper titled "Why AC/DC is the greatest hard rock band ever" The teacher totally muffed it was still opinion, gave me a fuggin F and a do-over. What the hell? They didn't teach prose at Ohio State? Are you kidding me?

so maybe we use words here like "fuggin" and "Aint" and "yins" but dude bro chill man. This thing here is for fun. Its about checking out the scene of "Bikes dogs guns and women" and in the meantime I pepper that salt with some musical flair, hot rods and other cool shit. If'n I wanted to write proper I may have finished school and sent resume's to the Post or the Times or some other bullshit corporate publication. I decided I would rather have fun than do that shit though.

Here is my English teacher from long ago. His writing changed my life


In the meantime pleas lighten the hell up wouldja? It's only prose.