Monday, December 26, 2011

Ink


Man I gotta get a good reliable tattoo artists ans put him on retainer. I walked into a tat shop tonight here in Ohio, there was a picture in a collage I had remembered from being in said same shop last year. Said picture had been swirling in my head all year.

Of course the artist I spoke with last year was not available this year, tattoo artists tend to get changed like bed sheets in a lot of parlors. This seasons artist was kind enough to work something up for me but.....liquor on his breath, unwillingness to allow me to work in my own ideas. Its a fucking tattoo man....it's only gonna live with me till after i'm dead! (I only had to learn that once)

Anyhow.....I need to go see Robbie and get something worked out, from here out Robbie is my tattoo artist, I spose he should know this, if you never been to 1873 Tattoo....well.....you should. Tell him Some Guy sent ya too. In the meantime I'm gonna go sketch some shit.