Friday, April 10, 2009

PIN-UP GIRLS

A virtual friend of mine recently sent me some old pics of some "pin up girls" amazing oil color artwork and just one damn fine trip of history.

Now maybe some women readers disagree here, maybe some of the female persuasion feel that these photos are degrading and demeaning of a lesser time of history and a less evolved male. should I need to defend such artwork I will say it is my opinion that women take such things as pinups and Playboy completely wrong. It has always and will always revolve around the feminine. It is the masculine nature to want to confine control and manipulate these feminine things yes I agree but ladies......behold the power within. See that the feminine is so much more powerful and divine and the masculine merely whimpers and whines in front of such grace. Such whimpering and whining well often turns into posturing and ego.

Behold the mighty pin-up women.