Sunday, April 5, 2009

So....it has been a few days now since our last visit, though I do believe not long enough to have broken my decree, then still we roll. There are a myriad of things we could discuss here, not the least of which being bikes dogs guns and women. Carolina beating underdog Villanova? Old news now at nearly 24 hours ago. Could we speak of politics?.....I dont know, I have promised to stay mostly away from polibitches but with my stance on guns many folks seem to think that is political in itself and maybe they are right, but like I have said before...."Who is gonna argue with a .357?

Bikes?? It has occured to me that I should post some photos of my much beloved Bandit, however it has also occured that due to my nature of always moving moving moving the little cord connecting camera to laptop is officially M.I.A so for now we are stuck with already laptop installed photos. We could speak of wet spots as I hope one Mr. Davis becomes a regular follower and a regular commenter to allow further growth to this here little corner but no wet spots likely should not be spoke of here tonight either, although at present there is a nice steady little rain fall and I do believe we Ohioans need just that to bring us up to normal rainfall totals.

I have decided that now we speak of nothing because as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.....

FlyerFront.jpg image by kgrey666