Saturday, April 11, 2009

Police Fuck

I watched this fan-video many a time before deciding to post this. Purely educational. Yes I know....I really do, what you resist persists, Such as I have resisted making this a political blog. I was fucked right from the title. These are American images my friends, each and everyone of them. I t is not my intent to focus on this awful awful violence but I do feel strongly that we as a people need to organize and speak up. Our vote means shit and you know it I know it and the whole fucking world knows it. Want to vote, decide how to intelligently spend your dollars. It is near the only way left. Another, go to your local gun shop or shooting range and sign up for a class to be registerd with a concealed carry permit. The government is piss drunk on power, and the Obama faithful have nothing but wool over there eyes. We the People.

This is my rant, no....it doesnt happen often here and mostly the posts and entries have been merely entertainment, and likely the majority of such will continue being so, but we, I, you, me must must must stand up for the rights the non-elected officials are slowly pulling away from us. They are some clever bastards I do admit.