Saturday, May 16, 2009

All That Remains

I witnessed a live performance by these folks today. I say folks because they have one bad lil' female bassist. 5 foot something and likely 120 wet. Cute as could be but rocks like no-ones business.

This band completely blew me away, Vocals, guitar, the crowd, the whole shebang. Intense mosh with crowd surfers coming from all sides and the sweetest lil blond rockin away right next to me. After the show I got privy to meet the band. Normally I am anything other than an autograph hound but the whole band was completely cool, laid back mellow and so appreciative of there fans. I couldn't not let them sign my CD!

Every now and again a band comes along with a complete new energy and you meet them and hear them and say right on rocker,....you deserve your success, not to mention a place and space on my lil blog.

All That Remains