Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Motorcycle Girl!!

OK, so last night may have been a lil heavy for y'all but all I am saying is if you want the government out of your life than find a true Constitutional Lincoln Republican and get out and vote for the dude, if for no reason other than to see your vote really doesnt mean a damn thing. Social fixits are just gonna fuck it up more. It is all too cumbersome. Damn I could keep going on here for pages and pages but I will stop now.

Remember the woman on the Ducati?? Now here is one fine lil lady on a Moto Guzzi! Honestly I never been a huge fan of the Guzzi beyond appearance, matter of fact I never even ridden one around the block, though I did sit on a couple at the Cycle Expo last year. The Guzzi is like a BMW, there is a certain segment of the moto-population that loves these things, while a guy like me as you know enjoys the simple things, the throwbacks and the true vintage, Guzzi never did much to really light me on fire. They look cool but to my knowledge they are a bitch on maintenance and parts tend to be a bit Euro-import pricey, these the reasons again why I sold the Duc.

Regardless, the woman in this video is riding one and that is props enough, not to mention the shot of the gun strapped in her belt. My source tells me this video was shot on 16mil hand crank and it shows. I always thought becoming a photographer and videographer would be fun and interesting but alas there is only so much one can pursue in this life.

Enough rambles, I give you moto-girl.