Tuesday, May 19, 2009

UNENESLAV ED

This is another one of those...."Just had to post it songs" Damn...we keep going on like this and I may as well just make a music blog as well. I been in an old school mood lately. The dogs showin' her age, the bike (both of 'em) are in need of some tinkering, I got old guns cause I am too cheap to buy a new one and hey...they work!!

Maybe the BeoWulf got me in the mood for some old Venice shit, this isnt the oldest but 95 aint all that new either, Excel had a bit different sound for the 90's but the drum track here is absolutely in-fuckin-sane!!! You dont hear rock like this on your local corporate station folks, you may not even get to hear it at your local club. Music, in my opinion, hasn't much heart left in it, and as witnessed at my recent trip to rock on the Range, You got 50,000 mo-nucka's sittin down to listen to Shinedown and a handfull of maybe a couple thousand headin over to hear Charm City Devils. HUH??? People want familiarity, people want the same old shit and if your one of those people you likely dont know it and you likely arent readin this blog anyhow.