Thursday, May 14, 2009

Natas

Ok, so it has been sparse posting this past week, laptop had some technical difficulties and some sh!t in my life has been slopping through the proverbial fan. Ways I remove myself from funk are.....long rides into the setting sun on my Bandit, meetings, hardcore metal, and here is a new way I found. Old school skate vids of possibly my all time favorite skater....Natas Kaupas. I remember back in the day, room plastered with TWS pics of Natas, I had the shirt, the board and would watch this and other footage about a gagillion times on old VHS.

Controversy aside surrounding the mans name, Natas works as a professional artist these days and his work as they say is "off tha chain yo!!" I remember reading an interview once and he was quoted saying..."I am very proud of the fact I have never punched a time clock." Wish I could say the same, what I am proud of is I have never been "on the dole" I can be a real judgemental ass about folks living on welfare.



I love the rail slide on the old school naked 4Runner, Bad ass 'Yota if there ever was one.